China Ready Specialists Training And Accreditation
through Chinese eyes
The ability to engage properly with Chinese people is a key skill for employees in any organization that wants to grow its share of Chinese business.
You might be a CEO who‘s starting to deal with clients in China, or a frontline service professional who wants to keep visiting Chinese customers smiling. China Ready Specialist Training™ is the perfect solution.
- Delivered conveniently online, it gives you an understanding of Chinese culture, lifestyle, politics, investment mindset, history and economic development. The training focuses on respect for cultural sensitivities, do’s and don’ts, business and social engagement, regional diversity, language and the ever-changing expectations of Chinese consumers.
- Learn the protocols of how to greet, what to say, where to sit, how to toast, how to develop relationships, what gifts to give and how to give them.
- It’s essential knowledge for sales and marketing people, managers, human resources, real estate, financial and legal advisors, exporters and importers, customer service staff and those involved with government or non-government organizations.
The online training was quick, easy and in a format that was interactive and engaging. With a lot of online training it is easy to lose interest, however the China Ready® animations made it fun and quite often very humorous.
Mr. Kerry Fowler
Manager, Surfers Paradise
Marriott Resort & Spa
Greetings from Hong Kong …. I thought the
China Ready® videos were really excellent and
nailed the protocol and cultural aspects of China.
Mr. Andrew Jessop
VP Development (Worldwide),
Langham Hospitality Group,
There was so much valuable information and the Program covered things I had never really thought about before. The most valuable take out for me was understanding the difference between the Chinese education system and our own and the role of UnionPay. I had thought UnionPay was an American money transfer company and part of Western Union. How wrong I was!
Mr. Mark Taylor
University of New South
Following your fantastic training, we launched a special Chinese New Year package. Presented in red, sale price of $88.88, launched on 24 January leading up to Chinese New Year and we have already sold 122 of these packages. The only promotion has been a few posters and laminated flyers in our office. We also put up the co-branding China Ready & Accredited®/ UnionPay International displays on the front of the shop and inside - in the first week the shop did about 30 UnionPay International transactions.
Mr. Jason Cronshaw
Fantastic Aussie Tours
more about the training
China Ready training™
prepares your business
uniquely different customer
Welcoming, serving and satisfying Chinese customers isn’t easily done. It takes insight, understanding and expert training, which is exactly what your staff will receive from the CHINA READY Specialist Training Program™.
Created in China by authentic experts, CHINA READY Training™ is concise, highly informative and enjoyable for people of all countries and cultures. It will benefit your business through an enhanced Chinese customer experience, leading to happier customers, increased advocacy and repeat business.
Moreover, because the exact same training is delivered globally, it provides an internationally consistent standard.
CHINA READY® has partnered with Kaplan, the world’s leading provider of lifelong education, to deliver the CHINA READY Online Training™.
The online training consists of 12 core cultural subjects.
- China Today
- Positioning China
- First Impressions
- A Diverse China
- Chinese Family
- Face ‘面子’
- The Guanxi Tradition
- Chinese Numbers and Colors
- Chinese Lifestyle
- Chinese Investment Mindset
- Chinese Banking: UnionPay
China Ready & Accredited®?
- Improve skills and confidence when dealing with Chinese people
- The award of a CHINA READY® qualification that is recognized internationally
- A genuine advantage when applying for China-related career opportunities both domestically and abroad
- Use of the CHINA READY® Trade Mark on your business card, resume or personal website, identifying you as a CHINA READY® certified member.*
- Gain cultural understandings that will help you in any in-China travel experience and engagement.
- Become a more valuable employee
- No Chinese language skills necessary
*Membership needs to be renewed annually at a nominal fee.